Surf Club Function Rules and Conditions
Hall Hire - Rules and Conditions (Updated - January 2013)
All correspondence should be sent to:
Hall Manager P.O. Box 48 Thirroul, NSW, 2515
Contact the hall manager by phone on +612 4267 5314.
Before hiring our Hall, you must agree to comply with the following rules and conditions. You will be asked to sign a document saying that you agree to these rules and conditions.
- The Hall has a capacity for no more than 100 people.
- The hiring is for the upstairs Hall only and does not include any of the downstairs operational section of the Surf Life Saving Club.
- Full responsibility for the guests is taken by the Hall hirer.
- Hall hire cost is $850, up to 70 guests, which includes 2 Bar staff for a six hour period up until midnight. Cleaning is not included in this cost. For over 70 guests an extra Bar staff at $150 is required. This will also cover cleaning after the hire. In addition to the hire fee a bond of $200 must be paid which will be refunded after the hire if there was no property damage during the hire.
- The bond will not be refunded if any damage is done to any of the property of the Surf Life Saving Club, including but not limited to the crockery, cutlery, carpets, tables, kitchen and bar facilities.
- Daytime hire is available - fees and bond should be discussed and agreed with the hall manager.
- A deposit of $100.00 must be paid when the booking is made and full payment (including bond) must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the function date. This is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- No photos, trophies or other memorabilia is to be removed from the walls or cabinets.
- All rubbish and garbage is to be removed from the Hall at the completion of the hire period. Any items of crockery and cutlery used must be washed up and put away at the completion of the hire period.
- The Hall is to be tidied and tables/chairs re-stacked by 10.00am the day following the function. In the case of a daytime function this should be done at the completion of the function.
- The Hall may be available for decorating and setting tables prior to the function - the day before, for 4 hours up to 8.00pm. This is to be discussed and agreed with the Hall manager.
- Pre-wedding or pre-party gatherings will incur a cost of $300.00 per night.
- All breakages are to be paid for.
- The kitchen is available for caterers.
- The Hall hirer will ensure guests leave the Hall quietly and responsibly.
- No smoking in the Hall or on the Balcony at any time.
- When using the balcony, children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- No glitter to be used in table decorations.
- No naked candles are permitted.
- Functions with alcohol must use our bar staff.
- No animals are permitted in the Hall area.
- Hire availability is at the discretion of the Hall Manager.
Acceptance of Hall Hire Conditions and Rules
Person responsible for the hall hire: __________________________________ Drivers License # __________________________
__________________________________________________ Post Code: _______________
Phone #: (____) ______ ______ Mobile #: ______ ______ ______
Work #: (____) ______ ______
Date to be booked (day the dd/mm/yy) _____ the ___ / ___ / ___
Time to be booked _________ til _________
Expected number of guests (max. 100): ______
I ______________________________ have read and understood the terms and conditions for the hire of Coledale Surf Club's Hall and agree to abide by them.
Signed _________________________________ Date: __________________
Booking confirmed by: ______________________________ Deposit taken: _______________________ Receipt No: _______________________